Who we Are?
Are you looking for a job opportunity in the exciting field of Forex? Join Tickmill, a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on Exchange-Traded Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySEC and in the Seychelles by the FSA, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world. On a monthly basis, Tickmill Group processes more than 7 million client trades, while our monthly trading volume is over $120 billion.
Our multicultural staff consist of highly qualified experts from all Continents. We value the talent and input of our team members and keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages, work-related travelling and regular team events around the world.
What will your job look like?
The successful candidate will be fully maintaining, supporting, troubleshooting and monitoring MT4/MT5 Trading Servers and related platforms.
He/She will be performing on-going maintenance and upgrade of the company’s Trading infrastructure and be responsible for any troubleshooting Trading IT issues that arise in the day-to-day operations.
The Candidate will be also cooperating with the 3rd party service providers for maintaining/troubleshooting issues.
Your role will be required to have:
· Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
· An ability to work in a pressurized work environment.
· Minimum 2 years of experience with trading platforms preferably MT4 and or MT5.
· Knowledge and experience in Networking (LAN/WAN, Firewalls, troubleshooting).
· Knowledge and experience of Windows Servers OS.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in an IT related professional field.
· B.Sc. – in IT or any related field.
NOTE: It is mandatory for a candidate to match all the above Main Requirements.
· Knowledge and experience on Microsoft Azure or Amazon WS (or any other Cloud Solution) will be considered an advantage.
Working with us you will expect:
· A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company and self-development.
· Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
· Modern and professional work environment.
· Participate in the “Employee Training & Development program”.
· Free Gym for all employees of Tickmill at the Marina “Sanctum Spa & Fitness”.
· Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
· Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care, etc.
· 13th Salary.
Make your next Career step and apply to: [email protected]
*Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
On behalf of our client we are recruiting a Chinese Speaking Customer Support Representative to join an established Forex Broker...Apply For This Job
On behalf of our client a Forex brokerage built around new regulations in the financial industry designed to keep the...Apply For This Job
A global Fintech provider established for over 30 years, are working with GRS to recruit a Middle & Back Office...Apply For This Job