Who we Are?
Tickmill is a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySEC, in the Seychelles by the FSA, in Labuan by the Labuan FSA and the FSCA in South Africa, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than 9 million client trades, while our monthly average trading volume is over $140 billion.
Our multilingual staff consist of highly qualified experts from all Continents. We value the talent and input of our team members and keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages, work-related travelling, and regular team events around the world.
What will your job look like?
· Create clear, organized external and internal documents for stakeholders.
· Follow standards and protocols for project documentation.
· Maintain stylistic, notational, and organizational standards to unify communications.
· Develop user-facing tutorials and documentation to improve the customer experience.
· Edit existing content to conform to relevant standards and maximize clarity.
· Plan future content in collaboration with management to maintain consistency and high-quality for future documentation.
Your role will be required to have:
· C2 Proficiency in English
· Previous experience in a similar position.
· An ability to work with short deadlines and under pressure.
· Professionalism and work ethic, Self-motivation, and a Desire to succeed.
· Experience in using tools such as Confluence and Jira.
Will be considered an advantage if you have:
· Previous experience within FX Industry on a similar IT field.
· Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology.
Working with us you will expect:
· A Unique opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company and self-development.
· Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
· Modern and professional work environment.
· Participation in the “Employee Training & Development program”.
· Free Gym for all employees of Tickmill at the Sanctum Spa & Fitness (Limassol Marina).
· Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which also includes a Dental Care.
· Provident Fund
· 13th Salary.
Make your next Career step and apply to: [email protected]
*Due to the great number of applications, we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
Retention Representative II (Hebrew Native Speaker) Responsibilities · Reception of clients into the Company · Assisting clientele with transacting funds...Apply For This Job
An established Forex company with offices in Limassol and further international offices in Australia, is seeking to recruit a Senior...Apply For This Job
On behalf of a rapidly expanding International FinTech company regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, GRS Recruitment are...Apply For This Job