Who we Are?
Tickmill is a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySEC, in the Seychelles by the FSA, in Labuan by the Labuan FSA and the FSCA in South Africa, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than 9 million client trades, while our monthly average trading volume is over $140 billion.
Our multilingual staff consist of highly qualified experts from all Continents. We value the talent and input of our team members and keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages, work-related travelling, and regular team events around the world.
What will your job look like?
The successful candidate will have to provide existing and prospective clients the highest level of service in a timely manner and promote the company’s financial products and services.
He/She will therefore need to achieve daily and monthly KPIs through contacting clients via phone, emails, and other communication channels. He/She will successfully develop business relationships with existing and prospective clients and partners and keep up to date with the financial markets and communicate these to clients.
Your role will be required to have:
· Excellent knowledge of the Spanish Language both written and oral.
· Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
· 1 -2 years previous working experience in the Financial Services, in a similar position.
· Self-motivated and results oriented.
· Outstanding negotiation & communication skills.
· Strong & Enthusiastic personality, and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-moving environment.
· College or university degree.
· Organized, diligent and detail oriented.
· Computer literate, good capacity of Microsoft Office applications.
· Professionalism, work ethic, and a Team player.
· Flexible to work on Cyprus Public holidays on rotation.
· Working Hours M-W 2-10pm and T-F 9-6pm
Working with us you will expect:
· A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company and self-development.
· Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
· Modern and professional work environment.
· Participate in the “Employee Training & Development program”.
· Free Gym for all employees of Tickmill at the Marina “Sanctum Spa & Fitness”.
· Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
· Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care, etc.
· Monthly bonuses upon performance.
Make your next Career step and apply* to: [email protected]
*Due to the great number of applications, we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
Russian speaking Financial Reporting Manager – IT – Limassol – Ref#701 An international mobile developer and publishing company are working...Apply For This Job
Russian Speaking Treasurer – Gaming – Limassol – Ref#470 A well-established international gaming company are working with GRS to recruit...Apply For This Job
Russian Speaking Senior Treasurer – Gaming – Limassol – Ref#689 A well-established international gaming company are working with GRS to...Apply For This Job
Senior Accountant – Forex – Limassol – Ref#704 On behalf of our client, an established Forex Broker with offices in...Apply For This Job