Who we Are?
Are you looking for a job opportunity in the exciting field of Forex? Join Tickmill, a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, Bonds and Cryptocurrencies. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySec and in the Seychelles by the FSA, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world. On a monthly basis, Tickmill Group processes more than 7 million client trades, while our monthly trading volume is over $100 billion.
Our multilingual staff consist of highly qualified experts from Estonia, Poland, Mexico, Turkey, Ukraine, China, Indonesia and Australia. We value the talent and input of our team members and keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages, work-related travelling and regular team events around the world.
What will your job look like?
The successful candidate will have extending functionalities and features of Company’s CRM System; will have to analyze requirements for new features and implement them in CRM system, responding, investigating and resolving various incidents related to CRM system. You will have to maintain and enhance existing Client Area system and write high quality, testable and performance code.
Your role will be required to have:
· Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral, is Necessary;
· An ability to work with short deadlines and under pressure;
· Professionalism and work ethic, Self-motivation and a Desire to succeed;
· Minimum experience of two years using MySQL or similar;
· Previous experience within FX Industry on a similar IT field as above will be considered an advantage;
· Previous experience using CRM and/or PHP frameworks will be considered as an advantage;
· Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology will be considered an advantage;
· Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in: is a Must.
Working with us you will expect:
· A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company and self-development;
· Attractive Salary based on qualifications and experience;
· Modern and professional work environment;
· Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction;
· 13th Salary
· Other additional benefits.
Make your next Career step and apply to: [email protected]
Δες όλες τις θέσεις εργασίας ΕΔΩ!