Who we Are?
Are you looking for a job opportunity in the exciting field of Forex? Join Tickmill, a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on Exchange-Traded Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySEC and in the Seychelles by the FSA, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world. On a monthly basis, Tickmill Group processes more than 7 million client trades, while our monthly trading volume is over $120 billion.
Our multicultural staff consist of highly qualified experts from all Continents. We value the talent and input of our team members and keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages, work-related travelling and regular team events around the world.
What will your job look like?
The successful candidate will have extending functionalities and features of Company’s CRM System; will have to analyze requirements for new features and implement them in CRM system, responding, investigating and resolving various incidents related to CRM system.
You will have to maintain and enhance existing Client Area system and write high quality, testable and performance code.
Your role will be required to have:
· B.Sc. /M.Sc. in Computer Science or related field.
· Good understanding of relational databases (i.e. MySQL, PostgreSQL).
· Experience with Git source control.
· Professionalism and work ethic, self-motivation and a desire to succeed.
· An ability to work with short deadlines and under pressure.
· Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral is necessary.
The following will be considered an advantage:
· Experience using CRM and/or PHP frameworks.
· Experience in financial markets.
· Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology.
Working with us you will expect:
· A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company and self-development.
· Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
· Modern and professional work environment.
· Participate in the “Employee Training & Development program”.
· Free Gym for all employees of Tickmill at the Marina “Sanctum Spa & Fitness”.
· Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
· Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care, Annual Check-ups etc.
· 13th Salary.
Make your next Career step and apply to: [email protected]
*Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
A Forex brokerage built around new regulations in the financial industry designed to keep the customer protected, are working with...Apply For This Job
Our client, a Regulated Forex Company with a comfortable office in the city center in Limassol, is looking to hire...Apply For This Job
Our client is a leading international CySec Licensed Forex Trading Company in Limassol. The Customer Success Adviser will join a...Apply For This Job
Our client is a CySEC licensed forex broker is looking to recruit a dynamic Dutch Speaking Customer Support officer with...Apply For This Job