Who we Are?
Tickmill is a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySEC, in the Seychelles by the FSA, in Labuan by the Labuan FSA and the FSCA in South Africa, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than 9 million client trades, while our monthly average trading volume is over $140 billion.
Our multilingual staff consist of highly qualified experts from all Continents. At Tickmill we value our talented team members and their input, and we keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages, work-related travelling, and regular team events around the world.
What will your job look like?
Tickmill is expanding and we are looking to recruit a qualified team member to join the Company as a Senior Content Manager for our Futures and Options product (ETD). The successful candidate will be responsible for the Unique Content development of our ETD products such as strategy, editorial, execution and optimization. More responsibilities are described below:
What will your job responsibilities look like?
· Composing written content relating to futures and options (ETDs) varying from news updates to educational material (strategy, editorial, execution, optimization).
· Creating and delivering press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
· Proofreading content and making sure that there are no grammatical or spelling mistakes.
· Regularly reviewing the Website to ensure that any non-updated or non-compliant content is updated.
· Liaise with stakeholders including Business Development, Sales, Design, SEO, and Web Development teams to deliver and optimize content.
· Regularly monitoring and posting in relevant forums.
· Regularly posting and engaging the private Tickmill trading groups.
· Handling public relations and ensure corporate communication is brand-consistent throughout all channels used by Tickmill group.
· Actively looking for PR opportunities.
· Report to the CMO and assist with any other localized tasks as and when it is required.
Your role will be required to have:
· Previous experience in a similar marketing role within the futures industry.
· Excellent understanding of futures and options.
· Fluency in English, both orally and in writing.
· BA/BS in Marketing or related field will be considered as an advantage.
· Relevant Certification and/or regulatory licensing will be considered as an advantage.
· Ability to work in a fast-moving global and multi-language environment.
· Strong organizational, communication and time-management skills.
· Attention to detail is critical.
Working with us you can expect:
· A Unique opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company and self-development.
· Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
· Modern and professional work environment.
· Participation in the “Employee Training & Development program”.
· Free Gym for all employees of Tickmill at the Sanctum Spa & Fitness (Limassol Marina).
· Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
· Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care.
· 13th Salary.
· Provident Fund.
Make your next Career step and apply to: [email protected]
* Due to the great number of applications, we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
Tagged as: ETD
Banking Officer – Forex – Limassol – Ref#1179 A Forex brokerage built around new regulations in the financial industry designed...Apply For This Job
A growing consulting firm providing consultative services to the forex industry, are working with GRS to recruit a Business Operations...Apply For This Job