Who we Are?
Tickmill is a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySEC, in the Seychelles by the FSA, in Labuan by the Labuan FSA and the FSCA in South Africa, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than 9 million client trades, while our monthly average trading volume is over $140 billion.
Our multilingual staff consist of highly qualified experts from all Continents. We value the talent and input of our team members and keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages, work-related travelling, and regular team events around the world.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Oversee various trading and risk systems in real-time & ensure their smooth operation.
· Recognize and diagnose potential problem areas.
· Resolve potential errors if they occur.
· Carry out trade surveillance and investigate irregular trading activity.
· Work on developing tools to facilitate daily operations.
· Liaise with third parties to ensure a smooth and reliable trading experience for clients.
· Monitor activity in the financial markets across a wide range of asset classes.
· Assist Support team with advanced trading related disputes.
· Implement new configurations for new products.
· Produce complex reports as required by company’s management and regulatory bodies.
· Carry out any further duties assigned by the line manager.
· Working hours 09:00 – 18:00 (1 hour lunch break) – No Shifts
· Minimum 3 years of FX & CFD experience as a Brokerage Officer.
· Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
· A degree-level education either in Finance, or Mathematics, or Economics or any other relevant field.
· CySEC Advanced Certificate.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Exceptional attention to details.
· Experience with MT4 and/or MT5 platform.
Will be considered an advantage if you have:
· Experience with Exchange Traded Derivatives.
· Python and SQL experience.
Working with us you will expect:
· A Unique opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company and self-development.
· Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
· Modern and professional work environment.
· Participation in the “Employee Training & Development program”.
· Free Gym for all employees of Tickmill at the Sanctum Spa & Fitness (Limassol Marina).
· Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which also includes a Dental Care.
· 13th Salary.
Make your next Career step and apply to: [email protected]
*Due to the great number of applications, we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
Senior Russian Speaking Client On-Boarding Specialist – Forex – Nicosia – Ref#769 Our Client is an international, well-established and CySEC...Apply For This Job
One of the world’s largest financial services companies are working with GRS to recruit a Fraud Risk Administrator to join...Apply For This Job
One of the world’s largest financial services companies are working with GRS to recruit an Assistant Internal Auditor to join...Apply For This Job
Retention Representative ( Hebrew Native) Our client, a Forex Company based in Limassol is looking to recruit a Retention Representative...Apply For This Job
Mobile Application Engineer – Forex – Limassol – Ref#671 Are you an experienced Mobile Application Developer??? Do you have solid...Apply For This Job