Who we Are?
Are you looking for a job opportunity in the exciting field of financial services? Join Tickmill, a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on Exchange-Traded Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySEC, in the Seychelles by the FSA, in Labuan LFSA and FSCA South Africa, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world. On a monthly basis, Tickmill Group processes more than 9 million client trades, while our average monthly trading volume is over $130 billion.
Our multicultural staff consist of highly qualified experts from all Continents. We value the talent and input of our team members and keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages, work-related travelling, and regular team events around the world.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone to join our dynamic team of manual and automation QAs. You will be primarily responsible for creating new automated scenarios as well as improving and maintaining the existing ones. We are constantly seeking to add value to our regression testing through automation.
You will also be working closely with software developers and product managers to compose and perform various manual tests on existing functionalities and future software features.
You will be responsible to identify, record and document bugs as well as to compose test plans, test cases and procedures. Additionally, you will be introducing new testing strategies, testing tools and quality assurance metrics.
Your role will be required to have:
· Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
· An ability to work with short deadlines and under pressure.
· Professionalism and work ethic, Self-motivation and a Desire to succeed.
· An ability to work efficiently as a team player
· Minimum of two years of previous work experience in Software Quality Assurance.
· Experience with Test Automation Software
· Experience with Java (or any other object oriented language) and Selenium/Cucumber will be considered an advantage
· Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology will be considered an advantage.
· Knowledge of Software QA Methodologies with experience in documenting Test plans and cases.
· Previous experience within FX Industry on a similar IT field as above will be considered an advantage.
Working with us you will expect:
· A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company with an international team of skilled colleagues.
· There will be travel opportunities.
· Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
· Modern and professional work environment in a modern yet cosy office in the city.
· Participate in the “Employee Training & Development program”.
· Free Gym for all employees of Tickmill at the Marina “Sanctum Spa & Fitness”.
· Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care, Annual Check-ups etc.
· Weekly snacks, fruits and endless coffee supply in the kitchen.
· 13th Salary.
Make your next Career step and apply* to: [email protected]
*Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
On behalf of our Client, one of the world’s largest financial services companies, GRS are seeking an enthusiastic Croatian speaking...Apply For This Job
On behalf of our client, a globally regulated CFD and Forex Broker with Head Quarters in Australia and further offices...Apply For This Job
Our client is a CySec Licensed Financial Trading Company based in Limassol and they are looking to hire a number...Apply For This Job
A growing Forex company based in Nicosia with well-established international offices, are currently working with GRS to recruit a Head...Apply For This Job