Who we Are?
Tickmill is a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySEC, in the Seychelles by the FSA, in Labuan by the Labuan FSA and the FSCA in South Africa, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than 9 million client trades, while our monthly average trading volume is over $130 billion.
Our multilingual staff consist of highly qualified experts from all Continents. We value the talent and input of our team members and keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages, work-related travelling, and regular team events around the world.
How your job would look like
We are currently recruiting for an Agile Project Manager to join a rapidly expanding business and help deliver internal projects.
You will be responsible for taking ownership of Project Delivery across a diverse technology program, working with internal technical teams and external suppliers/3rd parties.
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
· Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
· Ensure resource availability and allocation.
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
· Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes
· Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
· Report and escalate to management as needed.
· Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
· Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
· Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs.
What helps you succeed?
· Must have strong IT/Technology delivery experience.
· Prince2/ PMI project management certification is considered as an advantage.
· Previous work experience of at least 2 years as Project Manager.
· Excellent knowledge and application of Agile methodologies across complex projects.
· Demonstrable experience managing 3rd party suppliers and partners.
· Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management ability.
· Knowledge of software development life cycle and delivery.
· Ability to work in fast paced and challenging environment.
· Experience in Fintech, Financial Services is considered as an advantage.
· Excellent communication skills in English is a Must.
· Experience with Jira/Confluence is considered as an advantage.
Working with us you will expect:
· A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company with an international team of skilled colleagues.
· There will be travel opportunities.
· Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
· Modern and professional work environment in a modern yet cosy office in the city.
· Participate in the “Employee Training & Development program”.
· Free Gym for all employees of Tickmill at the Marina “Sanctum Spa & Fitness”.
· Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care, Annual Check-ups etc.
· Weekly snacks, fruits and endless coffee supply in the kitchen;
· 13th Salary.
Make your next Career step and apply* to: [email protected]
*Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
GRS are recruiting for an Affiliate Account Officer to join an established and growing Forex firm in the Marketing department....Apply For This Job
GRS is working closely with a Forex Consultancy firm based in Limassol and currently looking to recruit an Accounting Officer....Apply For This Job
A well-established CySEC regulated Forex company with global operations, are currently working with GRS to recruit a Business Intelligence Specialist...Apply For This Job