Who we Are?
Tickmill is a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySEC, in the Seychelles by the FSA, in Labuan by the Labuan FSA and the FSCA in South Africa, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than 9 million client trades, while our monthly average trading volume is over $130 billion.
Our multilingual staff consist of highly qualified experts from all Continents. We value the talent and input of our team members and keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages, work-related travelling, and regular team events around the world.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced and well-trained QA team leader, who will review requirements, project specifications and technical design documents.
You will Lead the QA Engineers in several agile development teams and will be working closely with software developers and product managers to compose and perform various manual and automation tests. Testing involves existing functionalities and new features, on both client side and server side, using various technologies.
Additionally, you will be introducing new testing strategies, testing tools and quality assurance metrics.
· Facilitation of inter-team communication across projects.
· Being an escalation point for testers.
· Understand, implement, and update the Test Strategy.
· Work with product management team to define Acceptance Criteria and the Definition of Done.
· Compose test plans, test cases and procedures.
· Ensuring proper use of testing tools and propose new solutions to assist testing.
· Work closely with software developers to write and execute automated checks and report back to the team.
· Identify, record and report defects and work with the team to resolve them.
· Collaborate with software developers and product management team to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness.
Your role will be required to have:
· Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
· An ability to work with short deadlines and under pressure.
· Professionalism and work ethic, Self-motivation, and a Desire to succeed.
· Minimum of five years of previous work experience in Software Quality Assurance.
· Minimum of one year in a similar position.
· Experience with Test Automation Software is a must.
· Knowledge of Software QA Methodologies with experience in documenting Test plans and cases.
· Previous experience within FX Industry on a similar IT field as above will be considered an advantage.
· Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology will be considered an advantage.
Working with us you will expect:
· A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company with an international team of skilled colleagues.
· There will be travel opportunities.
· Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
· Modern and professional work environment in a modern yet cosy office in the city.
· Participate in the “Employee Training & Development program”.
· Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
· Free Gym for all employees of Tickmill at the Marina “Sanctum Spa & Fitness”.
· Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care.
· Weekly snacks, fruits and endless coffee supply in the kitchen.
· 13th Salary.
Make your next Career step and apply to: [email protected]
*Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
GRS are recruiting for an Affiliate Account Officer to join an established and growing Forex firm in the Marketing department....Apply For This Job