Who we Are?
Tickmill is a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySEC, in the Seychelles by the FSA, in Labuan by the Labuan FSA and the FSCA in South Africa, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than 9 million client trades, while our monthly average trading volume is over $140 billion.
Our multilingual staff consist of highly qualified experts from all Continents. We value the talent and input of our team members and keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages, work-related travelling, and regular team events around the world.
What will your job look like?
The successful candidate will be responsible for the gathering of requirements, designing and implementing new features and building reusable and scalable code and libraries for future use.
You will be required to write ‘clean’, well-designed code, contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle, and follow industry best practices.
You will be expected to troubleshoot, test, and refactor the existing and new websites while making sure that the core product software and databases are strong & optimized; also, to ensure the functionality of company’s websites for speed and flexibility.
Additionally, you will be also researching and integrating new web technologies to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary while providing recommendations for emerging trends.
You are required to have:
· Strong understanding of PHP and Laravel Framework.
· Strong understanding of relational databases (i.e., MySQL).
· Experience with Git source control.
· Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience, preferably in the Financial Services Industry.
· Self-motivation with trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
· Professionalism, despite the highly pressurized environment.
· BA/BS in Computer Science.
Additional requirements that will be considered as advantage:
· Experience with Statamic CMS and Vue.js will be considered as advantage.
Working with us you will expect:
· A Unique opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company and self-development.
· Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
· Modern and professional work environment.
· Participation in the “Employee Training & Development program”.
· Free Gym for all employees of Tickmill at the Sanctum Spa & Fitness (Limassol Marina).
· Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
· Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care.
· 13th Salary.
· Provident Fund.
Make your next Career step and apply to: [email protected]
*Due to the great number of applications, we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.