Who we Are?
Tickmill is a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySEC, in the Seychelles by the FSA, in Labuan by the Labuan FSA and the FSCA in South Africa, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world processing monthly more than 9 million client trades, while our monthly average trading volume is over $140 billion.
Our multilingual staff consist of highly qualified experts from all Continents. We value the talent and input of our team members and keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages, work-related travelling, and regular team events around the world.
What will your job look like?
You will be responsible for building business for German speaking countries and perform administrative and development functions to start up and manage business. You will also handle phone calls, e-mails, live customer chat while assisting the marketing department to adapt global marketing strategies to local market (create new promotions, landing pages, products, and features).
Additionally, you will organize and administer local language Facebook, Twitter, other social media channels with the help of Marketing Department and promote business in local language industry-specific forums and organize local language training, seminars, webinars.
You will provide translation assistance for marketing department with regards to local language website, banners, marketing materials and meet monthly business development targets as set forth by the management. You will therefore analyze marketing trends and track competitors, activities and provide valuable inputs for fine-tuning operational & marketing strategies of the Company.
Your role will be required to:
· Have excellent knowledge of the German Language both written and oral on a native or near native level.
· Have excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
· Have previous working experience in the Financial Services in a similar position.
· Be Self-motivated and results oriented.
· Have an outstanding negotiation & communication skill.
· Be a strong & enthusiastic person, with great problem-solving capabilities.
· Have an ability to work on own initiative.
Working with us you will expect:
· A Unique opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company and self-development.
· Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
· Modern and professional work environment.
· Participation in the “Employee Training & Development program”.
· Free Gym for all employees of Tickmill at the Sanctum Spa & Fitness (Limassol Marina).
· Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
· Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care.
· Monthly Bonuses based on performance results.
Make your next Career step and apply to: [email protected]
*Due to the great number of applications, we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
Looking for role as a Back-End Developer??? Do you have previous experience working with Node.js??? If you answered yes to...Apply For This Job
DevOps-Cloud Engineer- Forex – Limassol – Ref#672 GRS Recruitment are searching for a DevOps-Cloud Engineer to join a growing and...Apply For This Job
Compliance Officer – Forex/Fintech – Limassol – Ref#754 A well-established CySEC regulated Forex company with global operations, are currently working...Apply For This Job
Russian speaking Financial Reporting Manager – IT – Limassol – Ref#701 An international mobile developer and publishing company are working...Apply For This Job