Who we Are?
Are you looking for a job opportunity in the exciting field of Forex? Join Tickmill, a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on Exchanged-Traded Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySEC and in the Seychelles by the FSA, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world. On a monthly basis, Tickmill Group processes more than 7 million client trades, while our monthly trading volume is over $120 billion.
Our multicultural staff consist of highly qualified experts from all Continents. We value the talent and input of our team members and keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages, work-related travelling, and regular team events around the world.
What will your job look like?
As the Business Intelligence (BI) Engineer, your key responsibilities will be like:
· Develop data integration solutions for the extraction, transformation and loading of data into data warehouse.
· Develop import procedures for gathering, storing and analysing corporate data from various other sources.
· Develop dimensional models to support data warehousing requirements.
· Analyse business requirements and develop unique simple solutions to meet the immediate and long-term BI demands of the group.
· Successful delivery of business intelligence information to the management.
· Carry out any other development related with Data Warehouse and BI.
· Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
· Prepare technical documentation for data warehouses, such as metadata and diagrams of entity relationships, business processes, and process flow.
Your role will be required to have:
• B.Sc. /M.Sc. in Computer Science, Data Science or related field;
• Passion for using data visualization tools to turn complex data sets into actionable insights;
• Strong SQL skills and experience with large data sets required;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to translate complex source data into a consumable format and structure;
• Ability in liaising with product management and content owners to produce impactful visualizations;
• Expertise in data visualization, including dashboard development and design principles using Power BI or Tableau or other reporting tools;
• Design and implement complex, multi-step ETLs;
• Perform data profiling, data mapping, and data quality validation;
• Knowledge of data warehouse design concepts such as star and snowflake schema design, and slowly changing dimensions;
• Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral, is a Must.
The following will be considered an advantage:
• Interest in data modelling and statistical analysis with Python or R;
• Familiarity with cloud services and source control systems;
• Experience in financial markets;
• Written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence others;
• Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology.
Working with us you will expect:
· A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company and self-development;
· Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience;
· Modern and professional work environment;
· Participate in the “Employee Training & Development program”;
· Free Gym for all employees of Tickmill at the Marina “Sanctum Spa & Fitness”;
· Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company;
· Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care etc.;
· 13th Salary.
Make your next Career step and apply to: [email protected]
*Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
Our client is a CySEC licensed forex broker is looking to recruit a dynamic Dutch Speaking Customer Support officer with...Apply For This Job
A global Fintech provider established for over 30 years, are working with GRS to recruit a Client Success Officer based...Apply For This Job
Our client is an award-winning investment firm and commodities broker providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional...Apply For This Job
One of the world’s largest financial services companies are working with GRS to recruit an AML Monitoring Officer to join...Apply For This Job