Who we Are?
Are you looking for a job opportunity in the exciting field of Forex? Join Tickmill, a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on Exchanged-Traded Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySEC and in the Seychelles by the FSA, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world. On a monthly basis, Tickmill Group processes more than 7 million client trades, while our monthly trading volume is over $120 billion.
Our multicultural staff consist of highly qualified experts from all Continents. We value the talent and input of our team members and keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages, work-related travelling and regular team events around the world.
Your role will be required to:
· Make sure that staff are all working towards the target for the day and that excellent customer care standards are met always.
· Create and achieve KPIs in line with monthly, quarterly and yearly KPI targets;
· Conduct the Induction Training Program for every new employee of the Business Dev. department;
· Sort and present performance/figures reports for the team on monthly basis;
· Assist GHBD to monitor the activities for CMs.
· Create a daily report for Country Managers.
· Allocate leads manually on daily basis for the CMs when needed.
· Coordinating with Marketing and Assisting in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events when needed;
· Coordinating and following up with IT department for CRM issues/developments to enhance the use of our CRM;
· Coordinate with the GHBD to improve structure and process between departments within the Business Development or with other departments;
· Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-moving environment.
Additional Requirements for the Role:
· Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral, is a Must;
· Good Knowledge of the Excel program & been able to create reports;
· Previous working experience in the Financial Services in a similar position, is a Must;
· Self-motivated and results-oriented;
· Outstanding negotiation & communication, strong & Enthusiastic personality and problem-solving skills;
· Bachelor’s Degree or master’s Degree is a Must.
· Ability to work on own initiative.
Working with us you will expect:
· A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company and self-development.
· Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
· Modern and professional work environment.
· Participate in the “Employee Training & Development program”.
· Free Gym for all employees of Tickmill at the Marina “Sanctum Spa & Fitness”.
· Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
· Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care etc.
· 13th Salary.
Make your next Career step and apply to: [email protected]
*Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
Our client is an award-winning investment firm and commodities broker providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional...Apply For This Job
On behalf of our client a Forex brokerage built around new regulations in the financial industry designed to keep the...Apply For This Job
On behalf of our client, a growing Forex company based in the center of Limassol, GRS are seeking to recruit...Apply For This Job