Who we Are?
Are you looking for a job opportunity in the exciting field of Forex? Join Tickmill, a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, Bonds and Cryptocurrencies. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySec and in the Seychelles by the FSA, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world. On a monthly basis, Tickmill Group processes more than 7 million client trades, while our monthly trading volume is over $100 billion.
Our multilingual staff consist of highly qualified experts from Estonia, Poland, Mexico, Turkey, Ukraine, China, Indonesia and Australia. We value the talent and input of our team members and keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages, work-related travelling and regular team events around the world.
What will your job look like?
The successful candidate will have to provide existing and prospective clients the highest level of service in a timely manner and promote the company’s financial products and services. He/She will therefore need to achieve daily and monthly KPIs through contacting clients via phone, emails and other communication channels. He/She will successfully develop business relationships with existing and prospective clients and partners and keep up-to-date with the financial markets and communicate these to clients.
Your role will be required to have:
· Native Arabic speaker;
· Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral, is Necessary;
· Previous working experience in the Financial Services in a similar position, will be considered an advantage;
· Self-motivated and results-oriented;
· Outstanding negotiation & communication, strong & Enthusiastic personality and problem-solving skills;
· Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate new business;
· Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-moving environment.
Working with us you will expect:
· A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company and self-development;
· Attractive Salary based on qualifications and experience;
· Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction;
· Monthly Bonuses upon work performance.
Make your next Career step and apply to: [email protected]
Find Job HERE
Native Spanish or Portuguese Customer Support Agent Our client, a leading online marketing agency, is currently seeking to recruit Native...Apply For This Job
Our client is a well-established investment firm based in Limassol with many years of experience in the trading industry and...Apply For This Job