Who we Are:
Are you looking for a job opportunity in the exciting field of Forex? Join Tickmill, a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySec and in the Seychelles by the FSA, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world. On a monthly basis, Tickmill Group processes more than 7 million client trades, while our monthly trading volume is over $100 billion.
How will your job look like?
The successful candidate will be responsible for building business from part of Eastern Asia region; will manage local office (opening local office will be subject to reaching minimum business size and local regulatory approval); Perform administrative and development functions to start up and manage business;
Handle phone calls, e-mails, live customer chat while assisting the marketing department to adapt global marketing strategies to local market (create new promotions, landing pages, products and features);
The candidate will organize and manage local sales team once it will be created and administer local language Facebook, Twitter, other social media channels with the help of Marketing Department; Will promote business in local language industry-specific forums and organize local language training, seminars, webinars.
Provide translation assistance for marketing department with regards to local language website, banners, marketing materials and meet monthly business development targets as set forth by the management; will therefore analyze marketing trends and track competitors, activities and provide valuable inputs for fine-tuning operational & marketing strategies of the Company.
Your role will be required to have:
· 1+ year experience in a Sales position in a regulated financial services company will be considered an advantage;
· Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral, is a Must;
· Excellent knowledge of Mandarin language both written and oral, is a Must;
· Deep Understanding and experience with financial products and ETDs such as Futures & Options, will be considered a big advantage;
· College or university degree;
· Organized, diligent and detail oriented;
· Computer literate, good capacity of Microsoft Office applications;
· Professionalism, work ethic, Self-motivation and a Team player;
· Positive can-do attitude;
· Flexible to work on Cyprus Public holidays on rotation;
· Working days: Monday – Friday / 8 hours per day;
· Non-Eu Candidates Must have all the necessary documents for the Visa before arriving & after arriving in Cyprus and complete all the requirements prescribed by Labor/Immigration Law – for the Work permit application process in Cyprus.
Working with us you will expect:
· A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company and self-development;
· Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience;
· Modern and professional work environment;
· Participate in the “Employee Training & Development program”;
· Free Gym for all employees of Tickmill at the Marina “Sanctum Spa & Fitness”;
· Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company;
· Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care, Annual Check-ups etc.;
· Monthly bonuses upon performance.
Make your next Career step and apply to: [email protected]
Είμαστε έτοιμοι να καλωσορίσουμε στο τμήμα των δημοσίων σχέσεων της εταιρίας μας ένα νέο/εα που θα χειρίζεται και τις δύο...Apply For This Job
Η Διαχείριση Πελατειακών Σχέσεων είναι μία ευρέως εφαρμοσμένη στρατηγική για την διαχείριση των αλληλεπιδράσεων μιας επιχείρησης με συμβολαιούχους πελάτες και...Apply For This Job