Bazaraki.com is the biggest marketplace in Cyprus and the leader in real estate, cars, and general classifieds. Every month more than 750,000 unique users view more than 45 million ad pages on Bazaraki.com. Our mission is to improve daily our services and offer up-to-date technologically & commercially marketplace services to Cyprus.
We believe that people drive our business forward and we strive daily to build a powerful team with people that share the same passion and enthusiasm for eCommerce and technology.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for an Operations Specialist to manage workflow throughout all departments within a business and drive projects.
- Work with Manager to establish business processes and prioritize initiatives.
- Understand and provide input into the impact of process and systems improvements and changes
- Lead and own internal and external projects from the preliminary stages until handover
- Take initiatives and carry out the necessary bazaraki projects.
- Oversees process improvements to ensure efficient and accurate business process delivery processing.
- Research (internal and external) best practices and leading technologies to drive productivity and associate experience.
- Develop requirements in a detailed manner appropriate for successful technical analysis
- Organizing and following-up administrative procedures on deployment issues
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures
- Monitor daily operations and address potential problems when they arise
- Coordinate projects with partners
- Lead, manage, monitor projects to improve our CRM system
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar positions on online services or Marketplaces or e-shops
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal skills & positive attitude: able to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Highly organized, able to multitask, plan proactively and prioritize work, resilient, resourceful, with problem-solving thinking and strong project management skills
- Process-oriented & detail-oriented
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment & Adaptive
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Ability to negotiate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English
- Intellectual curiosity and an ability to see the big picture, with the ability to dive deep into data and systems
- High self-initiative with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package for overseas candidates
- Work-related equipment
- Permanent full-time position
- Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 18:00
- 21 days paid annual leave
Τhe position is based in Cyprus as it requires physical meetings with partners. Part of the job could be carried out via teleworking.