VACANCY FOR SCIENTIST
NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd is a leading innovative biotechnology company active in the field of developing, engineering, and providing in vitro genetic testing solutions. NIPD Genetics consists of a world class dynamic team of experts with extensive experience in biotechnology, business, human genetics, molecular biology, and bioinformatics. Through Research & Development we are committed to developing improved solutions for the prognosis, prevention, better clinical management, and therapy of genetic diseases. NIPD Genetics is the trusted partner of labs and healthcare professionals worldwide. We provide advanced genetic testing services from our CAP accredited & CLIA certified laboratory.
We seek to recruit a Scientist to join our dynamic team of experts. Successful candidates will work in the Clinical Services department of the company and will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in our modern facilities in Nicosia.
PROFILE OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate must uphold to the highest standards and be able to contribute to the company’s mission to develop and provide the safest and most accurate clinical and genetic tests.
• PhD degree in Biochemistry, Hematology, Microbiology, Immunology or in a closely related field.
• Ability to be proactive, plan and prioritize tasks across multiple projects
• Innovative thinker and problem solver
• Enthusiastic attitude and good communication skills
· Responsible to perform clinical laboratory tests and /or assist in the performance of research for all phases of product development for diagnostic services
· Adhering to all departmental protocols and safety procedures and ensure compliance with accreditation requirements
· Maintaining accurate and detailed records of results and data and respect confidential information concerning patients’ personal data
· Utilizing knowledge to optimize existing assay conditions
· Assisting in project planning based on project goals, potential risks and timelines as assigned by management
· Ensuring high quality, on-time delivery with the stated project goals
· Keeping up to date with project related literature
· Contributing to evaluation and interpretation of results as well as issuing clinical reports
· Maintaining accurate and detailed records of results and data
· Communicating issues and progress to project leader and management
To apply please forward your application with subject: Vacancy for – Scientist-Clinical Services to NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
Your application should include a detailed curriculum vitae. In addition, please provide the names of two referees and a cover letter.
For further information, please contact the Human Resources Department at Tel. 22266888 or visit nipd.com.
All applications are strictly confidential.
ΒΙΟΛΟΓΟΥΣ Ή ΤΕΧΝΟΛΟΓΟΥΣ ΚΛΙΝΙΚΩΝ ΕΡΓΑΣΤΗΡΙΩΝ ΓΙΑ ΜΟΝΙΜΗ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛHΣΗ Η NIPD Genetics είναι μια κορυφαία πρωτοποριακή εταιρεία βιοτεχνολογίας που σχεδιάζει, αναπτύσσει...Apply For This Job
Η NIPD Genetics είναι μια κορυφαία πρωτοποριακή εταιρεία βιοτεχνολογίας που σχεδιάζει, αναπτύσσει και παρέχει πρωτοποριακές εξετάσεις για την πρόβλεψη, τη...Apply For This Job
Οργανισμός Κρατικών Υπηρεσιών Υγείας – 4 θέσεις Ιατρικών Λειτουργών (€57.600) ΟΡΓΑΝΙΣΜΟΣ ΚΡΑΤΙΚΩΝ ΥΠΗΡΕΣΙΩΝ ΥΓΕΙΑΣ ΠΡΟΚΗΡΥΞΗ ΤΕΣΣΑΡΩΝ (4) ΚΕΝΩΝ ΘΕΣΕΩΝ ΙΑΤΡΙΚΩΝ...Apply For This Job