NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd is a leading innovative biotechnology company active in the field of developing, engineering, and providing in vitro genetic testing solutions. NIPD Genetics consists of a world class dynamic team of experts with extensive experience in biotechnology, business, human genetics, molecular biology, and bioinformatics. Through Research & Development we are committed to developing improved solutions for the prognosis, prevention, better clinical management, and therapy of genetic diseases. NIPD Genetics is the trusted partner of labs and healthcare professionals worldwide. We provide advanced genetic testing services from our CAP accredited & CLIA certified laboratory.
We seek to recruit a Scientific Content Communications Associate, with a can-do, positive attitude to join our diverse team. They will be part of the Marketing team and will be producing various formats of scientific copy content for digital and print media.
PROFILE OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate will have in-depth understanding of biology, clinical and molecular testing, and field-specific terminology. They will be willing to learn and adapt quickly to shifting priorities.
· Degree in Genetics, Biology, or other Life Science related field
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to translate scientific data and terms into comprehensive, cohesive, and concise marketing material
· Ability to address specific and general audiences, such as geneticists, doctors, and patients
· Quick learner and willingness to learn
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
· Knowledge of other software such InDesign, Illustrator will be a plus
· Knowledge of reference/citation software
· Native fluency in English and Greek. Knowledge of any additional language will be considered an advantage
· Ability to work independently, as well as be part of a team
· Draft and create scientific copy content to be used for brochures, social media, white papers, announcements, presentations, and other necessary copy writing material as needed and directed by Marketing management
· Write, copyedit, and proofread all marketing material prior to publishing
· Produce industry relevant weekly blog articles for the company’s website
· Create engaging marketing presentations with PowerPoint
· Liaise with other departments, such as R&D, in order to source content and to assist with presentations
· Prioritize competing tasks and deliver timely under pressure
· Ensure copy content adheres to NIPD Genetics brand message, tone and style
To apply please forward your application with subject: Vacancy for Scientific Communications Associate to NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
Your application should include a detailed curriculum vitae. In addition, please provide the names of two referees and a cover letter.
For further information, please contact the Human Resources Department at Tel. 22266888 or visit nipd.com.
All applications are strictly confidential.
Η NIPD Genetics είναι μια κορυφαία πρωτοποριακή εταιρεία βιοτεχνολογίας που σχεδιάζει, αναπτύσσει και παρέχει πρωτοποριακές εξετάσεις για την πρόβλεψη, τη...Apply For This Job
ΒΙΟΛΟΓΟΥΣ Ή ΤΕΧΝΟΛΟΓΟΥΣ ΚΛΙΝΙΚΩΝ ΕΡΓΑΣΤΗΡΙΩΝ ΓΙΑ ΜΟΝΙΜΗ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛHΣΗ Η NIPD Genetics είναι μια κορυφαία πρωτοποριακή εταιρεία βιοτεχνολογίας που σχεδιάζει, αναπτύσσει...Apply For This Job
Φροντιστήριο στη Λευκωσία ζητά για άμεση πρόσληψη Βιολόγο-Χημικό. Τηλέφωνο Επικοινωνίας: 99122697...Apply For This Job