NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd is a leading innovative biotechnology company active in the field of developing, engineering, and providing in vitro genetic testing solutions. NIPD Genetics consists of a world class dynamic team of experts with extensive experience in biotechnology, business, human genetics, molecular biology, and bioinformatics. Through Research & Development we are committed to developing improved solutions for the prognosis, prevention, better clinical management, and therapy of genetic diseases. NIPD Genetics is the trusted partner of labs and healthcare professionals worldwide. We provide advanced genetic testing services from our CAP accredited & CLIA certified laboratory.
We seek to recruit an experienced Medical Sales Specialist located in Cyprus. They will be responsible for international sales activities, from lead generation through to closing deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
PROFILE OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate must be persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile to ensure product promotion. They must have exceptional interpersonal skills to establish positive, productive client relationships. Must be a good listener and communicator as it is important to gain clients’ trust.
· University Degree in Biological Sciences or a related field is a must.
· Previous experience in sales is preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
· Work flexibly with considerable international travel and time commitment outside of normal working hours.
· Fluent proficiency in English is required. Additional languages are an advantage.
· Based in Cyprus.
· Achieve growth and hit sales targets
· Maintain and enhance existing client relationships
· Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
· Travel to assigned areas to promote and educate about products offered by NIPD Genetics
· Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling networking and travelling
· Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their needs and concerns
· Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/services
· Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
· Participate on behalf of the company in conferences in Cyprus and abroad
To apply please forward your CV with subject: Vacancy for Medical Sales Specialist to NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd at the following e-mail address: [email protected], including a brief description of your specific qualifications related to this role. For further information, please contact the Human Resources Department at Tel. 22266888 or visit nipd.com.
All applications are strictly confidential.
Marketing & Επικοινωνίες και για άτομα χωρίς προϋπηρεσία Εταιρεία που ειδικεύεται στην παροχή συμβούλων σε θέματα Marketing για μεγάλους πελάτες...Apply For This Job
Βοηθός Υπεύθυνου Καταστήματος – Metropolis Mall Η SKECHERS είναι η Νο 2 μεγαλύτερη εταιρεία σε πωλήσεις υποδημάτων στην Αμερική και...Apply For This Job
Διαχειριστής Τμήματος Ανάλυσης και Δημιουργίας Παραγωγής – Ιδιωτικός Οργανισμός – Λευκωσία ( Αμοιβές έως και 1700 ευρώ) – Προτεραιότητα σε...Apply For This Job