An innovative development company making fun mobile applications is seeking to recruit a Russian Speaking Accountant for their Larnaca offices. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years industry Accounting experience, and fluency in both Russian and English, with Greek being favourable. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing IT company with flexible working hours and an attractive remuneration package. If you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Larnaca based Russian Speaking Accountant role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintaining the full scope of bookkeeping work in the company in accordance with IAS and local legislation.
• Preparation of all necessary reports required by legislation (VIES, VAT return, etc.)
• Assembly of management accounts and financial statements for different stakeholders (shareholders, auditors, director).
• Production of short summary reports for management purposes (cash movements, receivables status, etc.).
• Preparation and submission of payroll.
• Communication with auditors.
• A university graduate of Accounting.
• A minimum experience of 3 years’ experience in general accounting.
• Fluent in both Russian and English, with Greek being favourable.
• Comprehensive understanding of IAS and the ability to apply the standards in practice.
• Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Benefits include flexible working hours, and an attractive remuneration package.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Polish FX Sales Account Manager VAC-19673N Our client is one of the leading FX Trading companies that have been in...Apply For This Job
Our client, a leading international game development company, have recently expanded their operations to Cyprus and they are now looking...Apply For This Job
Our client is an International Shipping Company with operations and offices in a number of locations worldwide. They are now...Apply For This Job
Portuguese Sales Account Manager – Fintech – Limassol – AE/RP920844 On behalf of our Client, a leading developer of software...Apply For This Job
Dutch FX Sales Account Manager VAC-19677N Our client is one of the leading FX Trading companies that have been in...Apply For This Job
Commercial Director – IT – Limassol – AE/NC921453 On behalf of our Client, an international, leading distributor of Information Technology...Apply For This Job