An international Logistics company are working with GRS to recruit an Accounts Assistant for a 6 month-contract to join their head offices in Nicosia. The successful candidate must be a graduate in Accounting and Finance or must be a holder of the LCCI higher. Any relevant experience in a similar role will be considered as a major advantage. If you are interested in joining a well-established company with an international presence, we are looking forward to receiving your application for this 6-month Nicosia based Accounts Assistant contract role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Be involved in the issuing of purchase orders and act as a buyer for office equipment and consumables
• Act as the invoice collector and reviewer to ensure that all the information is in accordance
• Follow the company’s coding systems and post invoices into SAP
• Resolve any disagreement on suppliers’ statements
• Prepare suppliers’ payments and tag all the payments into SAP
• Gather and file all relevant information regarding suppliers’ invoices by scanning them and adding them on SAP
• Carry out all activities related to the Accounting department such as bank deposits, collection of office correspondence, etc.
• Holder of LCCI Higher Certification in Book-keeping or University Degree in Accounting or related fields is a must
• Experience in a similar role would be considered as an advantage
• Fluency in English and Greek at a professional level is a must
• Experience in using SAP will be considered as a major advantage
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Conscientious positive outlook and willingness to learn and increase knowledge
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
On behalf of our client a leading financial service provider company, GRS are seeking to recruit a Product Owner. The...Apply For This Job
Our client, a leading international game development company, have recently expanded their operations to Cyprus and they are now looking...Apply For This Job
One of the world’s largest financial services companies, are working with GRS to recruit an enthusiastic Hungarian speaking Account Manager...Apply For This Job