An international payment solutions provider offering services that enhance customer experience, incorporate transparency, and adhere to the most stringent security standards, is working with GRS to recruit a Senior Systems Administrator for their Nicosia based offices. The successful candidate will be working collaboratively with the internal DevOps and Security teams to support delivery on the priorities and system improvements as set out by the management and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Information Technology role. If you are ready for the next step in your career and you like sharing ideas that drive change and want continuously to learn and develop new skills, then this is a great opportunity for you!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide technical leadership to ensure support services are delivered successfully and SLAs are met.
• Accountable for the data governance and document storage solution, including supporting policies – DLP, retention, backup, availability, etc.
• Manage the Microsoft365 tenancies to support and improve the suite of Microsoft Office products and Power Apps, e.g. Automate and Flow.
• Understanding team workflow processes and analysing opportunities for improvement.
• First line of response, and working closely with DevOps, for operational incidents, including co-ordination and subsequent post-incident clean up and investigation activities.
• Drive continuous technical/operational process maturity.
• Managing the service desk, investigating issues and apply standard maintenance procedures to optimize the performance and stability of production systems.
• Author good quality documentation to support business process, procedures, and the internal knowledgebase.
• Support the Security Team to identify and perform risk assessment and remediation activity.
• Mentor and Manage junior resources and educate end-users in more efficient work practices.
• Lifecycle asset management for user devices (Apple macOS and Windows).
• Assist in the process and completion of audit activity (ISO, PCI, and other possible financial regulatory requirements).
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Information Technology role
• Scripting skills to aid automation and maintenance solutions
• Proven knowledge & experience developing best practice ITIL aligned operational framework and processes
• Fluent in English language at a professional level
• Proficiency with both Windows and Linux operating systems, able to identify configuration weaknesses and the ability to identify potentially compromised systems
• Good understanding of networking (wired/wireless) architecture requirements for an SMB
• Experience managing or implementing monitoring tools, Nagios, ManageEngine, Zabbix, etc.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work autonomously at times
• Our client offers a competitive salary package including private health insurance and performance bonus.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
English speaking FX Sales Representative– Forex – Limassol – Ref#121 On behalf of our client, a regulated Forex Broker in...Apply For This Job
Graphic Designer –Marketing – Limassol – Ref#780 A leading fund management company with offices in Nicosia and Limassol, are working...Apply For This Job
Dealer Experienced (English Native Speaker) Responsibilities · Reception, transmission and execution of financial transaction in FX / Futures / Commodities...Apply For This Job
Βοηθός Ελεγκτή (έως €1.000) Job description ΕΛΕΓΧΟΣ ΛΟΓΙΣΤΙΚΩΝ ΕΓΓΡΑΦΩΝ ΚΑΙ ΑΠΟΔΕΙΚΤΙΚΩΝ, ΛΟΓΙΣΤΙΚΕΣ ΕΓΓΡΑΦΕΣ, ΣΥΜΦΙΛΙΩΣΗ ΛΟΓΑΡΙΑΣΜΩΝ (ΩΡΑΡΙΟ ΚΑΘΕ ΤΕΤΑΡΤΗ 07:30-13:30) ,...Apply For This Job
Back-End Developer- PHP – Forex – Limassol – Ref#709 GRS are working with a growing brand in Limassol who are...Apply For This Job