On behalf of our client a Forex brokerage built around new regulations in the financial industry designed to keep the customer protected, GRS are seeking a dynamic Spanish speaking Retention Officer to join their Limassol based team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year’s previous sales and retention experience within the Forex sector. If you speak native or near native Spanish, then the opportunity as a Spanish Speaking Retention Officer would be a great career move in joining a fast paced and exciting company who believe in educating their clients. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Acting as the essential link between clients and the FX market
• Assisting clients by reporting trends and providing market information
• Addressing client queries regarding trading and the instruments that are available to them
• Training new clients on company’s platforms and trading tools
• Providing an understanding of technical and fundamental analysis to clients via scheduled 1 to 1 training sessions
• Continuously providing clients with market updates
• Understanding the client’s needs and trading profile in order to provide support and guidance where required
• Be aware of and be able to demonstrate ongoing in-depth knowledge of the financial markets, both technically and fundamentally
• Be able to cross sell company services to provide client improvement and increase LTV targets
• Ensure timely follow up of all contacts
• Liaise with other departments, when required, to escalate and resolve issues and/or report faults
• Maintain high levels of client acquisition, retention and re-activation
• Achieve monthly targets
• A minimum of 1 year’s previous sales and retention experience within the Forex sector.
• Fluent in Spanish and English
• Knowledge in Technical Analysis is required
• Excellent communication and organisational ability.
• Strong sales and retention skills.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Advance Career, on behalf of our client, an Online Gaming organization, seeks to recruit English / Spanish / German /...Apply For This Job
On behalf of our client a Forex brokerage built around new regulations in the financial industry designed to keep the...Apply For This Job
Our Client is a Fintech company with a difference, who use innovative technology to develop the most easy-to-use and transparent...Apply For This Job
Our client is an International Forex Trading company with offices in Cyprus and globally and they are looking to hire...Apply For This Job