One of the world’s largest financial services companies, are working with GRS to recruit an enthusiastic Serbian speaking Account Manager to join their rapidly expanding Limassol operation. The ideal candidate will be a driven relationship builder, able to utilise strong customer relationship management skills in order to retain client’s business. If you speak native or near native Serbian, then the opportunity as a Serbian speaking Account Manager would be a great career move in joining a well-established brand.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Interact daily with high-end clientele.
• Build and manage a client portfolio.
• Analyze market trends.
• Lead a sales strategy for acquisition of new customers.
• Meet and exceed sales related targets.
• Anticipate regional conflicts and actively work to resolve them.
• Native level Serbian and fluent English language skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Previous sales experience ideally within the Forex sector.
• Candidates who have experience within Forex but have not previously worked in FX sales will also be considered.
• Portfolio management experience would be advantageous.
• Competent knowledge of financial markets
• Be an independent employee but also be able to work well in a team.
• A target-oriented outlook.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Our Client a growing IT brand based in central Limassol is going through a time of growth and is looking...Apply For This Job
International Client Relationship Manager VAC-19691S For our client, a Cyprus-based and CySec licensed Alternative Investment Fund investing exclusively in bitcoin...Apply For This Job
On behalf of our client we are seeking to recruit a Russian Speaking Accountant for a leading service provider company...Apply For This Job
GRS is working closely with a very well-known Haute Couture boutique and is currently seeking to recruit a highly motivated...Apply For This Job
A well-established sales and business development company with its headquarters in Greece and offices in Cyprus, are working with GRS...Apply For This Job