A growing, reputable and well-established Forex firm are working with GRS to recruit an Italian Monitoring Officer to be based in Nicosia. The successful candidate will be fluent in Italian and have a willingness to learn. If you have the necessary skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based Italian Monitoring Officer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monitoring recorded calls daily.
• Identify breaches of the company’s internal procedures and of the relevant regulations.
• Ensuring that the company is compliant with the regulatory framework on all levels.
• Report and escalate issues as necessary to the compliance department and to the management.
• Native or Fluent in Italian.
• Fluent in English language, both verbal and written.
• Previous experience will be considered as an advantage.
• Good understanding and knowledge of local regulations.
• Strong critical thinking skills
• 13th Salary
• Competitive salary
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Our Client, a regulated provider delivering trading facilities, alongside innovative trading technology, is currently seeking to expand their Limassol team...Apply For This Job
A growing Financial Services provider to Forex Brokers and Financial Institutions, is seeking to recruit a Back Office Officer for...Apply For This Job
Ιδιωτική Εταιρεία που βρίσκεται στη Λεμεσό, ψάχνει έναν υποψήφιο με ισχυρή προσωπικότητα. Αυτή τη στιγμή στόχος είναι το άνοιγμα...Apply For This Job