An STP Forex brokerage firm offering superior financial instrument orders, safekeeping, and even financial research, are working with GRS to recruit a HR Administrator to join their Limassol based team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, with excellent English language skills. You will be joining a company committed to maintaining the highest level of public trust, fairness, honesty, transparency and integrity. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based HR Administrator role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Organising and maintaining personnel records.
• Preparing HR documents
• Maintaining and updating current HR files and databases.
• Arranging interviews with potential candidates.
• Producing, maintaining and implementing policies and procedures in relation to HR.
• Advertising job positions and organising resumes and job applications.
• Preparing new employee files.
• Understanding current and future recruitment needs.
• Developing, in partnership with the management team, recruitment plans to meet current and future staffing requirements in line with agreed key performance indicators.
• Exploring and using a wide range of methods to attract potential staff, including innovative and non-traditional methods.
• Liaising with partner agencies appropriate to attract suitable job candidates.
• Maintaining and keeping track of an active ‘pipeline’ of new applicants.
• Expediting the recruitment process to minimise ‘drop-off’ before appointment.
• Arranging interviews in a timely fashion.
• Providing written reports on recruitment activity as requested.
• A degree in Human Resources/ Business/ Management.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Prior Forex experience will be considered as an advantage.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Ability to handle sensitive information.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Dynamic and flexible with strong attention to detail.
• Organisation and time management skill.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
• Highly motivated, pleasant personality with a strong team spirit.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
On behalf of our client, an international and well-known payment company, GRS are recruiting a Russian Speaking Accountant to join...Apply For This Job
Our client is a well-established CYSEC regulated Forex Company based in Limassol and they are now recruiting for a dynamic...Apply For This Job
Quality Support / Compliance Officer VAC-19591G Our client a CySEC regulated Forex Broker based in Paphos are currently recruiting for...Apply For This Job
Senior Dealer – Financial Services – Limassol – AE/ET921455S GRS are seeking to recruit a Senior Dealer for a reputable...Apply For This Job