An STP Forex brokerage firm offering superior financial instrument orders, safekeeping, and even financial research, are working with GRS to recruit a Head of Compliance to join their Limassol based team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ previous experience in a similar role, with the Advanced CySEC certification. You will be joining a company committed to maintaining the highest level of public trust, fairness, honesty, transparency and integrity. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Head of Compliance role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implement an effective legal compliance program.
• Review and develop company Policies
• Giving advice to the Management Team regarding the updated regulations through detailed reports.
• Creating an effective action plan in response to audit notes and compliance violations purposes.
• Supervising and coordinating all AML, due diligence and KYC procedures.
• Performing in-house audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify risk.
• Ensuring that all employees are trained on the latest regulations and processes.
• Responding to all compliance enquiries
• Performing regular monitoring to ensure that standards are adhered.
• Prepares applications, notifications and records updates for the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC).
• Responsible for the firm fulfilling their annual obligations and license conditions.
• Acting as the liaison between the Company and external Law firms.
• Review Company’s marketing & promotional material, providing feedback, guidance, corrections and internal advice.
• Performing internal investigation and evidence-gathering to support legal procedures.
• Providing detailed situation reports and updates to BOD on all matters being handled.
• Conducting risk assessments, threat exposure assessments in order to issue alerts and advise on course of action.
• Legal academic background
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Forex industry in a similar role.
• Fluent in English and Greek both verbally and written
• Outstanding Legal English writing skills.
• Deep understanding of CySec regulations.
• Excellent knowledge of EU and international law.
• CySec Advanced Certificate & AML Certificate.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Czech speaking Retention Agent – Forex – Limassol – AE/RP921436C An STP Forex brokerage firm offering superior financial instrument orders,...Apply For This Job
Λογιστής/στρια (έως €1.300) Τίτλος Κενής Θέσης ACCOUNTANT Αριθμός Κενής Θέσης 234983 Οικονομική Δραστηριότητα Εργοδότη Δραστηριότητες λογιστικής, τήρησης βιβλίων και λογιστικού...Apply For This Job
Tax Operations Analyst – Forex – Limassol – AE/RP921593 On behalf of our client one of the world’s largest financial...Apply For This Job
GRS are working with an innovative service provider specialising in providing tailor-made solutions to the iGaming industry, who are seeking...Apply For This Job
Υπεύθυνος Λογιστηρίου (έως €1.800) Τίτλος Κενής Θέσης ΥΠΕΥΘΥΝΟΣ ΛΟΓΙΣΤΗΡΙΟΥ Αριθμός Κενής Θέσης 235437 Οικονομική Δραστηριότητα Εργοδότη Χονδρικό εμπόριο ξυλείας, οικοδομικών...Apply For This Job