An STP Forex brokerage firm offering superior financial instrument orders, safekeeping, and even financial research, are working with GRS to recruit an English speaking Retention Agent to join their Limassol based team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year’s previous sales and retention experience within the Forex sector, speaking native or near native English. You will be joining a company committed to maintaining the highest level of public trust, fairness, honesty, transparency and integrity. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based English speaking Retention Agent role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Acting as the essential link between clients and the FX market.
• Assisting clients by reporting trends and providing market information.
• Addressing client queries regarding trading and the instruments that are available to them.
• Training new clients on company’s platforms and trading tools.
• Providing an understanding of technical and fundamental analysis to clients via scheduled 1 to 1 training sessions.
• Continuously providing clients with market updates.
• Understanding the client’s needs and trading profile in order to provide support and guidance where required.
• Be aware of and be able to demonstrate ongoing in-depth knowledge of the financial markets, both technically and fundamentally.
• Be able to cross sell company services to provide client improvement and increase LTV targets.
• Ensure timely follow up of all contacts.
• Liaise with other departments, when required, to escalate and resolve issues and/or report faults.
• Maintain high levels of client acquisition, retention and re-activation.
• Achieve monthly targets.
• A minimum of 1 year’s previous sales and retention experience within the Forex sector.
• English language skill at native level.
• Knowledge in Technical Analysis is required
• Excellent communication and organisational ability.
• Strong sales and retention skills.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Risk Analyst – Forex – Limassol – AE/RP921589 One of the world’s largest financial services companies, are working with GRS...Apply For This Job
Junior Dealer – Forex – Limassol – AE/RP921433 An STP Forex brokerage firm offering superior financial instrument orders, safekeeping, and...Apply For This Job