An STP Forex brokerage firm offering superior financial instrument orders, safekeeping, and even financial research, are working with GRS to recruit a Compliance Assistant to join their Limassol based team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ compliance experience preferably in the Forex industry. You will be joining a company committed to maintaining the highest level of public trust, fairness, honesty, transparency and integrity. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Compliance Assistant role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monitor communication between Clients and the various Company departments in line with the monitoring requirements of the relevant regulatory framework.
• Report relevant monitoring findings and recommendations for compliance to the Compliance Officer.
• Assist in the drafting of relevant compliance policies and procedures in a documented manner.
• Assist in the handling of client complaints and/or monitor the handling of client complaints by the relevant department.
• Keep abreast with new legislation and regulation updates, and report in summary form such updates to the Management.
• Assist in the preparation of reports for Regulatory Authorities and Management as appropriate.
• Assist in conducting internal compliance audits and ensuring compliance with internal policies, procedures and structures.
• Maintain close collaboration with relevant authorities and other counterparts.
• University Degree in Law, Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field
• At least 1-year experience in Compliance ideally within the Forex industry.
• Knowledge of CySec Laws, Directives and Guidelines.
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Flexible, energetic with a positive attitude.
• Computer literate (MS Office).
• Very good knowledge of Greek and English, knowledge of other languages is advantageous.
• Advanced CySEC certification is an advantage.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
A regulated provider delivering trading facilities, alongside innovative trading technology, are working with GRS to recruit a Compliance Specialist to...Apply For This Job
Network & Security Administrator – Forex – Limassol – Cyprus – AE/HE12037 GRS are working closely with a well-established and...Apply For This Job
Russian Speaking Customer Service Administrator – Forex – Limassol – AE/RP921590 GRS working on behalf of our client, one of...Apply For This Job