An international payment solutions provider offering services that enhance customer experience, incorporate transparency, and adhere to the most stringent security standards, are working with GRS to recruit a Client Relationship Agent to be based in their Nicosia offices. The successful candidate will be a University graduate in economics, commerce, business, banking or similar, must possess outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills and be a native English speaker. If you hold the relevant experience and are ready for the next step in your career within a dynamic, multicultural, and professional environment, please send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Build and maintain lasting relationships with customers as the primary point of contact in the onboarding and integration process.
• Answer customer calls using various communication mediums as an active member of the support team, along with carrying out regulatory quality control checks, whilst being the escalation point for customers.
• Compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures, including audit requirements, confidentiality, AML/CTF, information security and data privacy of the Company’s customers and end users.
• Comply with procedures covering support and management of customers, including account settings and ongoing customer account support.
• Work closely with other internal teams to help deliver exceptional customer experiences.
• Produce regular reporting, including analyses of statistical data on query trends, peak times etc. and to record data based on customer pain points.
• Personally, solve Tier 1 technical issues and escalate issues to technical support and other internal teams as needed.
• Follow up improvements and resale notes and identify up-sale possibilities.
• Identify risks and additional revenue opportunities.
• Identify and execute improvements of internal processes and procedures.
• Perform product and feature demos, user training, and public facing webinars.
• University graduate in economics, commerce, business, banking or similar is necessary
• At least 3 years of similar experience within a bank, insurance, or financial services firm (other than FX/CFD brokerages)
• Native English speaker and other languages will be considered an advantage
• Strong written and verbal communications skills essential for this role
• Possess outstanding presentation skills, interpersonal skills and be self-reliant, independent, and willing to work and grow with the team
• Willingness to travel, up to several days each month
• Flexibility for shift work in customer support as part of a rota
• Our Client offers a competitive salary package including private health insurance and performance bonus.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Tagged as: client relationship agent
Τα καταστήματα γαλλικής ανδρικής μόδας CELIO, μέλος του Ομίλου Voici La Mode, ζητούν να προσλάβουν Assistant Store Manager για το κατάστημα τους...Apply For This Job
Finance Manager – Retail – Nicosia – Ref#604 On behalf of our client, a well-established and well-known retail group, GRS...Apply For This Job
Υποδοχή/Τηλεφωνητής/Τηλεφωνήτρια (έως €940) Job description ΝΑ ΑΠΑΝΤΟΥΝ ΤΑ ΤΗΛΕΦΩΝΑ ΚΑΙ ΝΑ ΚΛΕΙΝΟΥΝ ΤΑ ΡΑΝΤΕΒΟΥ ΣΤΟ ΙΑΤΡΙΚΟ ΚΕΝΤΡΟ , ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΗ ΠΡΟΣΩΠΙΚΟΤΗΤΑ...Apply For This Job
Systems Administrator – IT/Payment Solutions – Nicosia – Ref#684 An international payment solutions provider offering services that enhance customer experience,...Apply For This Job