An international family office, with offices in Cyprus and head offices in Europe, are working with GRS to recruit a Chief Financial Officer to join their well-established team in Nicosia. The successful candidate must be ACA/ACCA Qualified with at least 5 years and must have experience in a CFO or Senior Finance position. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a reputable international company with the ability to take ownership of company leadership, we are looking forward to receiving your application for this Nicosia based Chief Financial Officer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work directly and manage the accounting staff
• Be responsible for the chosen accounting methodology followed and provide consolidation guidelines for the group
• Maintain relationship with external auditors, banks and investors
• Manage and oversee the book-keeping operated by the junior members of the department
• Preparation of management and external reports
• Be responsible for the preparation of the financial statements in accordance with IFRS
• Be involved in the projects such as IT implementation, process optimizations etc.
• Monitor the monthly cash-flow
• Act as board member by representing the company
• Attend regular board meetings and making considerations on the company’s business decisions
• Set out a strategy alongside the management and ensure that it is followed by all the entities
• University degree holder in Accounting & Finance or any other relevant field
• ACCA/ACA qualified pre-2016
• Experience in a big-4 environment will be considered as a major advantage
• At least 10 years’ experience in a CFO/FC role is a must
• Fluency in English both verbal and written is a must
• Fluency in Greek will be considered as an advantage
• Ability to work autonomously by taking initiatives
• Good management skills since you will be managing the accounting staff
• Attractive remuneration package based on skills and experience
• Ability to work remotely
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Our client is a Cyprus Investment Company (CIF) and a part of a global group offering access investments and professional...Apply For This Job
Norwegian speaking Account Manager – Forex – Limassol – AE/RP921419N One of the world’s largest financial services companies, are working...Apply For This Job
Hungarian FX Sales Account Manager VAC-19674N Our client is one of the leading FX Trading companies that have been in...Apply For This Job
Sales Executive – Payment Solutions – Limassol/Nicosia – AE/NC919924 GRS working with our Client, an established and regulated payment solutions...Apply For This Job
International Client Relationship Manager VAC-19691S For our client, a Cyprus-based and CySec licensed Alternative Investment Fund investing exclusively in bitcoin...Apply For This Job