One of the world’s largest financial services companies are working with GRS to recruit an AML Officer to join their rapidly expanding Limassol operation. The successful candidate will have knowledge of Financial Regulators and previous experience in Compliance or Risk Management, along with a high fluency in English. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then this AML Officer position would be a great career move in joining a well-established brand who invests in their people.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and implement the internal procedures and controls relevant to the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
• Develop the company’s KYC tools and verification protocols, in line with the regulatory guidance.
• Design and monitor anti money laundering policies and procedures of the company in line with the CySEC regulatory requirements.
• Design and implement the training programs for AML & CTF for the staff.
• Lead the dynamic implementation of the regulatory requirements in the client onboarding process & verification.
• Assist the Risk Management team with monitoring / combatting AML fraud.
• Handle all communication / reporting to CySEC related to anti-money laundering.
• Prepare internal evaluation reports & handle reporting to MOKAS
• Conduct ongoing monitoring of the relevant regulatory development from CySEC / FCA, relevant to the Company’s business.
• Report to the Compliance Officer & assist with the conduct of the Compliance Monitoring Program.
• Previous experience in AML, Compliance, Risk Management or any other relevant field
• Knowledge and experience with MIFID directives & CySEC regulations.
• Open to creative solutions & business innovation; a team player
• Strong communication and presentation skills; must be comfortable to communicate with the senior management and the regulator
• Strong verbal skills
• Highly fluent in English with Greek being advantageous.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Tagged as: aml officer
Junior DevOps Engineer – Fintech – Limassol – AE/HE24006 GRS are working with a payment solutions company based in Limassol...Apply For This Job
On behalf of our Client, a long established, multidisciplinary professional firm offering clients a complete range of Corporate Services, we...Apply For This Job
Υπεύθυνος Λογιστηρίου – Βοηθός Γραφείου (έως €1.100) Τίτλος Κενής Θέσης YΠΕΥΘΥΝΟΣ ΛΟΓΙΣΤΗΡΙΟΥ- ΒΟΗΘΟΣ ΓΡΑΦΕΙΟΥ Αριθμός Κενής Θέσης 235095 Οικονομική Δραστηριότητα...Apply For This Job
Wallet Analyst – Forex – Limassol – AE/RP921596 One of the world’s largest financial services companies are working with GRS...Apply For This Job