Our client is an award winning investment firm and commodities broker providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients. They are an authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). They are looking for a Senior Software Developer.
• Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents web applications in Python/Java/.Net
• Database Design, normalization, de-normalization, indexing, writing complex queries
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs
• Develops clean and simple solutions
• Provides ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
• Supports and maintains existing codebase
• Remains flexible, calm, and multi-tasks when faced with urgent requests
• Provides technical support to clients relating to company web applications
• Communicates effectively and clearly
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential
• Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
• Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
• BSc in Computer Science or relevant field.
• Very good understanding of Object Oriented Design
• Very good understanding of Database Design
• Very good understanding of Solid Principles and Design Patterns
• Very good knowledge of any of Python/Java/.Net language
• Very good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and JQuery
• Experience in any of the following Python Frameworks – Tornado, Flask, or Django
• Experience with Unit Testing
• Experience with CD/CI environment
• Experience in using Angular or React is a plus
• Experience in Ionic framework is a plus
• ORM experiences with SqlAlchemy, Entity Framework, or Hybernate is a plus
• Able to work in a fast paced environment.
Benefits: A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance from day one, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
Jobs in Cyprus
Job Description Our client is an Australian Securities and Frankfurt Stock Exchange listed company, global RegTech leader in remote identity...Apply For This Job