Our client is energized by meeting the needs of their clients and by identifying and unlocking new technologies, they are able to keep the customer at the forefront of their operations and that is where they will stay. On their behalf we are looking for a motivated Head of Sales to join their team.
• Manage the overall Sales 0perations
• Set Targets for each account manager in terms of activation of new clients, retention of existing clients, partnership acquisitions, and the overall conversion rate.
• Monitor the daily sales operations closely and provide guidance and practical advice to account managers in order to enhance their performance.
• Develop new sales tactics to approach each client segment properly.
• Identify new business opportunities that may arise during the normal course of sales operations and seize them in a professional and timely manner.
• Provide training on new products or procedures and support to the team and clients.
• Create sales and progress reports for senior executives.
• Follow market trends, competition developments, and major market events closely.
• In all internal and external communications, present a professional and positive image of the department and the company as well as maintaining constructive relationships.
• Take all responsible steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality and eliminate any conflict of interest.
• Identify and develop new sales strategies and convert them into profitable new business and assist with other sales and marketing activity such as trade shows and conferences.
• Work with the Marketing Department on sales promotions and lead acquisition.
• Undertake other such duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonable required, and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role.
• Contribute in dealing with partners to increase sales revenue.
• Report any misconduct, suggest appraisals, or penalties to HR and Head of Global Business Development in timely manner
• Minimum 7 years of experience at Sales in the Forex Industry
• Well-presented, capable to work under pressure and efficient to meet deadlines
• Excellent organizational skills
• Fluent English is a must +any other language will be considered as an advantage
Job Description Our client is an Investment Firm based in Limassol. They are currently looking for a Dutch Conversion /...Apply For This Job
Ζητείται προσωπικό για νυχτερινή βάρδια στην Λεμεσό, Άγιος Αθανάσιος για πλήρη εργασία. Παρακαλώ όπως στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας στο email:...Apply For This Job
Our client is a well-established investment firm that is currently looking to add members to their team. They are looking...Apply For This Job
Sports Direct is looking for dynamic, energetic and friendly people to join us as part time sales assistants! As a...Apply For This Job