We are looking for an experienced and high calibre Personal Assistant within the FOREX based in Limassol, to join our continuous growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing, controlling, coordinating, planning and handling the full-cycle of company’s owner Agenda.
· Monitoring, managing and handling the Agenda and Calendars accordingly.
· Coordinate communications effectively and efficiently on behalf of the with the Stakeholders and Shareholders.
· Answering phone calls, emails and dealing with correspondence and/or queries when necessary and respond promptly.
· Organizing, Planning and Booking travel arrangements such as itineraries, transportation and/or accommodation.
· Act as the point person and liaise for a variety of Professional Bodies and Third Parties.
· Attend meetings in order to keep notes and take minutes accordingly.
· Conducting research, preparing letters, reports and/or presentations that may be required.
· Organizing and Planning meetings, Corporate events and/or Conferences.
· Provide clerical or administrative assistance and respond on his behalf when required.
· Take decisions and act on own initiative when necessary.
· Perform various ad hoc requests as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Previous Working experience as a Personal Assistant, within the forex is a must.
· Excellent communications skills both written and verbal in Russian Language is mandatory. (additional languages will be considered advantageous).
· Computer literate and experienced in using different kinds of software, platforms and applications.
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office with a strong willingness for learning and development.
· Highly motivated with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
· Excellent Managerial, Planning and Organizing Skills.
· Excellent Presentation and Communication skills.
· Professional discretion character but also a strong and polite personality.
Work hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week.
Salary: according to qualifications.
Annual leave: 21 working days paid vacation leave plus 3 days fully paid sick leave.
Email: [email protected]
Tagged as: #pa #administration #secretary #forexjobs
German Speaking Customer Support Representative Our client, a dynamic iGaming Company is now expanding in the German Market and is...Apply For This Job
H Εταιρεία μας PET PEOPLE LTD επιθυμεί να προσλάβει Full Time/Part Time άτομα για τη θέση ...Apply For This Job