• Manage the business aspects of the bar, such as keeping a current liquor license, negotiating supplier contracts, taking inventory and reordering supplies, managing budgets, and setting goals.
• Hiring and training staff to provide excellent service to patrons.
• Creating effective schedules and quickly resolving conflicts to ensure that bar is well staffed during peak hours.
• Setting and enforcing quality and safety controls.
• Ensuring licenses are updated and in line with current legislation.
• Working with diverse personalities both on the staff and patrons.
• Planning and taking part in promotional events.
• Diffusing tense situations between patrons or staff members to prevent possible safety or legal issues, ejecting unruly persons, if needed.
• Maintaining a fun, safe atmosphere for patrons.
• High School Diploma.
• Restaurant or management experience or more education is generally preferred.
• Strong understanding of business management and accounting principles.
• Excellent computer, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to diffuse tense situations and resolve conflicts.
• Willingness to work during peak hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Effectively delegate responsibilities and maximize resources.
• Ability to walk, stand, and occasionally carry heavy items in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
• Paid Annual leave
• Medical care
• Free meal while on duty (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Accommodation provided
To apply, please send your CV to: [email protected] You must be eligible to work in Cyprus
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
Νέες Θέσεις Baristas στα Gregory’s Cyprus (Λεμεσός) Ο όμιλος Gregory’s Cyprus ζητά να προσλάβει υπαλλήλους άμεσα για τα καταστήματα Λεμεσού.Στα...Apply For This Job
Τίτλος Κενής Θέσης ΥΠΕΥΘΥΝΟΣ ΕΞΥΠΗΡΕΤΗΣΗΣ ΠΕΛΑΤΩΝ Αριθμός Κενής Θέσης 223332 Οικονομική Δραστηριότητα Εργοδότη Δραστηριότητες υπηρεσιών εστιατορίων και κινητών μονάδων εστίασης...Apply For This Job